Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinterest Swap

So with my new addiction to Pinterest came an idea. I love following and seeing what my friends love so I thought it would be a very fun idea to start a Pinterest swap! For those who participate they will visit their randomly chosen swappers boards and find something, preferably a DIY item or something that could easily be re-created to gift it to that person. I thought this would be a fun way to actually have a chain to get something from all of that hard work some of are putting into "pinning" while bringing some fun to our lives. Everyone is welcome!



Eta:

Rules-


1. Join the swap by sending me your information (full name, home address, e-mail and blog if you have one). If you’re not a regular visitor I’d love to know where you read about this swap, I’m a curious gal!

Last sign up day is 15th of August 2011!

2. You will get 1 swap address and pinterest username via e-mail from me. After 16th of September I will send you the address, this is your swap partner and you will send your swap to this creative person. Connect, share and spread creativity into the world – that’s the idea! There could be out of state swap partners too because this swap is open to US and APO mailing addresses.

3. Pick any item from the your swapper has pinned on www.pinterest.com and re-create in some way. Item value should be in the range of $15-$30 (not including potential shipping charges). Obviously food items are only good for local swaps unless they can be safely shipped. All local food swaps must be coordinated between participants.

4. Document and share what you make! Please feel free to scan or take photos and write about your process on your own blog or share it via email so I can share it here! You don’t need to have a blog to sign up, nor do you need to share but it would be nice if you took the time to be supportive in our creative community. Swapping is about being a part this awesome group of people who loves to swap too!
Thanks in advance for your support, visiting other participants, spreading creativity and leaving encouraging comments etc.

5. Complete and deliver all swaps by September 15th, 2011

6. If you say you want to participate, do! Don't leave a swapper hanging out by the mailbox with nothing.

Share the love

Tell your friends! We need at least 10 people to sign up for this to work, but I know you wanna do it! Spread the word; post the link on Facebook or share this post through email, write about the swap in your next blog post or newsletter or even pin it to Pinterest! Thanks for helping out and spreading the word!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think you have all my info. I don't have a blog YET! But have been thinking about starting one. I look forward to the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Maybe this will be a great way for you to start blogging!

    ReplyDelete